We Greenseed Ltd. (“Greenseed”) is fully committed to safeguarding our users’ privacy online or otherwise. As part of our day-to-day operations we may collect certain personal information about our users.
Information we collect
We collect different types of information from our users:
• Personal information which includes but is not limited to their names, email addresses, date of birth, locations;
• Traffic pattern and usage of our App;
The personal information of a user is collected at the time of registration with Greenseed. We may also collect other information from time to time for specific purposes, for example from client surveys, feedback forms etc.
Disclosure of your information
• Information collected may be disclosed to law enforcement agencies and other relevant organisations for crime detection and prevention purposes;
• Greenseed does not sell any personal data to third parties but may add personal data to the database of Greenseed Ltd. This may include entities outside the EU/EEA.
Use of your information collected
Greenseed uses both the personal and aggregated information that is collected to:
• Improve the content and layout of the App;
• Notify users about updates to the App; and
• Send out newsletters or information for marketing purposes about new products and services or improvements to our product and services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of your personal information
We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold about our users is accurate and up to date. If the data we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, we will correct it upon request.